banner to visit this Sponsor...to see more banners, Refresh this
Chef Jokes & Cook Jokes
Presented here are Maid Jokes and Housekeeper
Humor that we have found.
More Housekeeper Jokes & Maid Jokes can be found in
the Members area.
Not a member? Join now!
Do you know a funny Chef or Cook Joke? Click the Chef above to e-mail it to us!
The Top 10 Pickup Lines Used By Chefs:
10. "Your eyes are like limpid pools of chicken stock."
9. "I know we've just met, but will you marinade me?"
8. "Cumin here often?"
7. "How do you like your eggs? Poached, scrambled, or fertilized?"
6. "Care to come back to my place and kick it up a notch?"
5. "Hey, weren't you in my 'Introduction to Melons' class?"
4. "We've now simmered for the recommended 25 minutes - time to
come to a full boil!"
3. "You're twice as sweet as a creme brulee - and less drippy."
2. "Get the buttah."
... and the Number 1 Pickup Line used by Chefs:
1. "Uh, yeah ... I invented Spaghetti-O's"
Thanks to www.e-cookbooks.net for this one!
Many years ago, a baker's assistant called Richard the Pourer, whose job it was to pour the dough mixture in the making of sausage rolls, noted that he was running low on one of the necessary spices, sent his apprentice to the store to buy more.
Unfortunately, upon arriving at the shop the young man realized that he had forgotten the name of the ingredient. All he could do was to tell the shopkeeper that it was: "For Richard the Pourer, for batter for wurst."
Please note that The Domestic Herald ™ is not a domestic employment agency,
nor are we affiliated with any particular domestic placement service.
The Domestic Herald ™ is an Internet community that caters to Household
Employers and Staff by provid